Friday, January 21, 2011

Iqbal : My Dear Loving Chacha-jaan

Mohammad Iqbal is the My loving Uncle,and he is very Gentle person


Mohammad Iqbal is an American business magnate, philanthropist and chairman his business founded meanwhile study. He is consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people,

Mohammad Iqbal is one of the best-known entrepreneur. Mohammad Iqbal Although he is admired by many, a number of industry insiders criticize his business tactics, which they consider anti-competitive, In the later stages of his career, has pursued a number of philanthropic endeavors, donating large amounts of money to various charitable and needy.

Early Life

Chacha-jaan belongs to Delhi India.Late Mohammad Islam my grandpa(Abbuji) prominent Hakeem,Chacha-jaan have one elder Brother Late Mohd Naseem(My Papa) and a younger brother Mr Ikram(My Chacha-jaan),and Three younger sisters.

My chacha was brillant in school time afer getting good marks in high School but as he said all kudos goes to Abbuji because till eight class he was not serious in study but abbuji not defeated from himself and he used to chased him and after class of eight Chchajaan became serious with his study and now Mashallah Chcha-jaan is a successful man.

He went to USA and got marriage with a loving & Careing girl (My chachijaan-Aunt)
and he have two sons and one daughter names are Mr Jawed,Mr Shan and Sabrina I can't write more about these because less time to communicate but overall all has very good nature and behavior and my chachi jaan is a very great behavior,if I write whole life about all it is not possible to complete. www.ebellus.com Domain Registration in Lucknow/Delhi www.ebellus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment